Prabowo Subianto: I Will Not Distinguish Indonesian Citizens Only Based on the Background of Tribes, Religion, Race, Ethnic Groups

Prabowo Subianto. Prabowo Subianto promised that if he was elected president he would not distinguish citizens based on ethnic background, religion, race, ethnic group

The General Chairman of the Gerindra Party admitted that he would not allow citizens of any ethnic group to experience injustice

"If later I accept the mandate, if later I am elected, I understand I must be a leader for all ethnic groups, religions, races and ethnic groups," Prabowo said.

he also said that he would defend every group of people who were treated unfairly, "If there is one citizen from one group or one tribe or one ethnic group, religion and racial group that is tyrannized, it is the leader's duty to defend him," Prabowo said .

"This is my belief. This is my understanding, "he said, applauded by the audience." And because of that, if I am elected, if I accept my duty, I will defend every citizen with all my might, "he added.

The goal is for citizens from the Chinese community, especially from the business community, to become more familiar with the vision and mission that Prabowo supports.

"I see Indonesian citizens of Chinese descent the same as tribes and other ethnic groups," Prabowo said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prabowo Subianto: I Really Don't Believe in Genderuwo's Politics

Central Java Becomes the Place to Move Prabowo-Sandiaga's Headquarters

Prabowo Subianto Doesn't Want To Campaign If Only For Imagery